Website wegmanndazet Wegmann Dazet
The Entrepreneur's CPA
The Audit & Accounting Senior position is responsible, under the guidance of Audit Managers and/or Partners, to perform all phases of financial statement audit, review and compilation engagements and is responsible to communicate accounting issues that arise during these engagements to supervisory staff. The individual may also be called upon to provide accounting support to clients through the firm’s Client Services Department.
- Perform all aspects of attest and non-attest services for clients while continuing to develop communication skills and technical skills.
Summary of Essential Job Functions of the Audit & Accounting Senior Position:
- Ability to complete engagements within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Develop professional and industry knowledge and expertise.
- Develop research skills.
- Address client concerns and problems as they arise.
- Keep informed of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm’s standards and policies.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Comply with the continuing professional education requirements of the AICPA, the State of Louisiana Board of Accountancy, the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center, the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, the U.S. Government Accountability Office, and other regulatory agencies, as applicable.
Education and Minimum Requirements:
- CPA license or eligible to sit for the Certified Public Accountant exam
- 2-6 years’ experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to interact proficiently with co-workers and clients
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com