Website WegmannDazet Wegmann Dazet
The Entrepreneur's CPA
* The Audit and Accounting Manager position is responsible, under the guidance of the Partners, for planning, supervising, and performing attest and non-attest services for clients and assisting in administrative functions of the office.
Summary of essential job functions of the Audit and Accounting Manager:
- Ability to plan, supervise, and perform risk-based audits with special attention focused on complex audit areas.
- Ability to work within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Anticipate and address client concerns and problems as they arise.
- Keep lines of communication open with staff, clients and partners.
- Keep informed of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm’s standards and policies.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Comply with the continuing professional education requirements of the AICPA, the State of Louisiana Board of Accountancy, the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center, the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, the U.S. Government Accountability Office, and other regulatory agencies, as applicable.
- Certified Public Accountant
- 7+ years’ experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to interact proficiently with coworkers and clients.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com