Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science in Finance, 2009
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Louisiana
- Accredited in Business Valuation – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 60 hours per year
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Member – Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Significant Career Experience
Bryan has over 10 years of experience in public accounting and has helped clients in almost every industry sector. For example, he performed a business valuation for a haunted history tour company; and he helped a convention center hotel with a business valuation claim after a fire.
His ABV certification has helped the firm and our clients in post-acquisition situations. In the case of an audit, he uses it to determine the purchase price allocations for intangible assets such as tradenames, customer lists, and goodwill.
Bryan occasionally speaks to college students regarding the public accounting career path and represents the firm at recruiting events.
Bryan’s primary responsibilities have been in the Audit and Accounting Department of Wegmann Dazet, where his experience has focused on:
- ERISA and 401(k) audits
- Financial statement audits
- Business valuations
- Business interruption loss calculations
- Reconstruction of financial records